"What's in it for me when I hire Brown Financial Services Group?"
It might surprise you to know that many financial consultants do not prepare true financial plans for their clients. They will offer an array of financial products that they hope will meet the growth goals of their clients. As your independent financial advisor and planning partner, Ron & Austin Brown and the team at Brown Financial Services Group will commit our comprehensive knowledge and planning tools to help you work toward reaching your financial goals now and into the future. Never any pressure, just solid, impartial advice.
We believe our clients will tell you the #1 reason they came to us and have stayed with us for over 24 years is trust. They rely on the knowledge and experience of the Brown Financial Services Group team to help minimize their fear of an uncertain financial future. We design individualized and sound financial plans they know they can rely on now and 20 years from now. These plans go well beyond a quick glance at the simple investment statements you may be used to.
During our complimentary client portfolio strategy sessions, we listen intently to your goals and financial needs, review every dollar of income and expense, and examine each and every account. We prepare our analysis and present detailed income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow projections that extend throughout your lifetime. Together we will set specific, realistic, and measurable financial goals toward helping you avoid outliving your assets. You will walk away with an in-depth understanding of your financial picture so you can make those important life decisions with confidence.
- Will I have enough money to send my children to college?
- At what age can I retire?
- Where will my income come from beyond age 65?
- How much income will I need based on my goals and commitments after retirement?
- How can I reduce the financial burden on my family when I reach the golden years?
- How can I minimize my tax burden through my investments?
- How can I seek to maximize the return on my investments?
- What does my healthcare picture look like now, and how can I plan for my long-term care should I need it?
- How can I ensure that my estate will be handled professionally?
- What kind of life insurance should I have to protect my family should the unexpected happen?
We offer complimentary consultations to prospective clients who have questions and want to find out if we are a good fit for their financial needs. Call or fill out our form today and we will contact you shortly for a no-obligation financial consultation.